CRN’s INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
SECOND TERM EXAMINATION
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. Samuel’s father worked in _________________.
2. Samuel attended _________________ school.
[a] Arise & Shine
[c] Light of hope
3. _________________ was samuel’s class teacher.
[a] Mr willy
[b] Mr Taiwo
[c] Mr Ahmed
4. What did he give him to allow samuel to go home?
[a] transport fare
[b] report sheet
[c] gate pass
5. How did Samuel’s father died?
[a] plane crash
[b] he was murdered
[c] motor accident
6. What was Samuel’s mother name?
7. What did Samuel promise to do?
[a] work hard
[b] lazy around
[c] join bad gangs
8. What work was Funmilayo doing?
[c] selling fire wood.
9. Why did Samuel have to read with lamp?
[a] there was no light
[b] he likes it
[c] l don’t know
10. What did Samuel do before answering the questions?
Attempt all questions
1. Who took the lamp away? ______________________
b. Did he spend time with friends. ______________________
2. What message did he carry throughout his university?
3. Why was samuel running home?
4. Why did he go to school very early?
5. Why did Samuel feel jilted at the notice board?